Innovation Consulting with iESE Business Case Services
Our Business Case services:
- Provide a clear proposal for change
- Set out a series of options and impartial recommendations to enable you to make informed decisions about the future
- Focus on the realisation of benefits and identifying your potential through our logical methodology
Business Cases cover a wide range of types and levels of spending. Each case will be developed uniquelyto reflect the type of proposal being considered.
What is the Business Case?
Following a period of off and on-site research, the Business Case will provide informed, impartial and context sensitive recommendations and options for consideration. When complete it becomes the key document of record for the proposal and project, summarising objectives and key aspects of implementation and post-implementation evaluation.
How does it work?
We will provide you with a clear framework for evaluating your proposal, based around iESE’s Business Case Framework. Following our tried and tested methodology, we help you ask the right questions to ensure the options identified are right for your organisation. We will help you establish a vision and purpose which supports your strategic direction, before identifying a numberof options and highlighting the effects of these.
We will conduct an in-depth financial analysis to ensure the proposal is economically viable, before turning to key aspects of implementation and post-implementation evaluation, identifying any benefits and strategies for realising these.
What are the benefits?
- Provides a clear outline of options and makes impartial, context sensitivere commendations
- Generates senior management support and funding
- Define success and identify how to measure and track outcomes and benefits
If you are interested in speaking to our business case experts, please complete the webform below.
By filling out the form below, you are consenting to our use of your details to process your request and follow up contact regarding the information that you download and to proceed to the download of your selected publication. To read more about our GDPR compliance, please go to www.iese.org.uk/iese-privacy-statement