Is your organisation really doing what matters for its customers?
We have worked with a range of organisations to review how the actual customer experience compares to what senior management teams believe takes place on the ground
The iESE Customer Focus Wheel (CFW)
The CFW is based on four dimensions, that help to answer the following questions:
- Customer Vision - “Can your organisation demonstrate that your vision and mission truly relates to the way you work and operate, and that everything is customer focused?”
- Customer insight Metrics - “Can your organisation demonstrate it knows who your customers are, what matters to them and subsequently has the right measures to help improve?”
- Customer Centric Processes - “Can your organisation demonstrate that you only do what matters to customers and can identify and eliminate non-value work?”
- Customer Service Personality - “Can your organisation demonstrate it has the right culture and behaviours to be a high performing organisation?”
This diagnostic review is based on evidence obtained through observing direct customer demand, interviews with staff and a review of the organisation’s strategy and policies. The CFW has been tried and tested across organisations in the public, private and third sectors.
How will the results practically help organisations improve their customer experience?
- Advice to help address the root causes of failure demand coming into the organisation to create spare capacity to add more value for customers
- Recommendations from the report provide suggestions for how high volume, low complexity demand can be handled more effectively, reducing wasteful activity and cost to the organisation
- Observations are provided on organisational values and behaviours and how this affects the customer experience, using real examples
- The report highlights good practice in the organisation
The report provides organisations with a score for each dimension of the CFW Challenge Framework, which can be used as a baseline for organisations to work from. iESE has also supported a number of organisations with the delivery of their Change Programmes following their CFW Reviews, supporting them to build the internal capacity and capability to deliver the desired improvements for the customer and the wider community.
To read more about the iESE Customer Focus Wheel, please complete the webform below to download the brochure:
By filling out the form below, you are consenting to our use of your details to process your request and follow up contact regarding the information that you download and to proceed to the download of your selected publication. To read more about our GDPR compliance, please go to https://www.iese.org.uk/iese-privacy-statement.