What is PDQ?
iESE PDQ™ Review is an external review of your organisation. This will determine whether your current strategy is strong enough to deliver the improvements and efficiencies that it needs to be sustainable in the medium term. iESE will do this by helping you to understand how different authority models can work and what they can look like in the future.
What is iESE Corporate Challenge?
- developed for up to 10 senior managers and councillors
- two days of stakeholder interviews
- a facilitated one day workshop
- two days of 1-2-1 online training.
- strengthened management team, leader and member dynamics and relationships
- a clear direction and established priorities such as focusing limited resources for greatest impact
- a recording of discussions and plan
- a report containing an action plan for you to move things forward
"iESE helped us initiate a new corporate improvement programme that will introduce new ways of working and will help us to achieve efficiency savings of £1.4 million over the next three years.” - David Neudegg, Chief Executive, West Oxfordshire District Council
Watch our video below to learn more about our PDQ:
Back To Products