Case Study: Review identifies a potential £460,000-worth of unnecessary customer contact
• Understanding how and why customers contacted Taunton Deane and West Somerset
• Reduce failure demand to save money and improve the customer experience
• Recognising where failure demand was coming from
• Comprehensive business process re-engineering exercise to remove unnecessary processes and maximise self-service
• Implementing new software to enable end-to-end self-service transactions by customers from the website into line of business systems
• Working with customers to manage and enable channel shift
Why iESE ?
• iESE has worked with many local authorities undergoing organisational change and critically local authorities who are implementing the sorts of changes we wanted to make
• iESE shares its learning between organisations
• iESE understands how to analyse customer demand/service
• iESE provides numerical evidence and outlines potential savings to help drive forward a business case.
"iESE were easy to work with - they are experienced consultants who understand customer demand analysis in great detail. We knew we could be better at customer service but didn't know where the problems were. iESE showed us the areas we needed to focus on." - Richard Sealy, Assistant Director, Corporate Services